We are looking to hire an Office Manager at Immanuel Lutheran Church.
The Office Manager is an administrative position.
Responsibilities include bookkeeping, payroll, oversight of facilities maintenance, and coordinating the work of contractors and part-time employees.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and technology; Church Windows experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint; must pass an MS Office skills test
- Ability to work independently while taking direction from a supervisor
- Experience with office equipment, including copiers, printers, and fax machines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a tactful and caring demeanor
- Ability to learn new skills and take the lead in updating procedures
- Organized yet flexible, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Basic desktop publishing and social media experience a plus
- Business Administration-related certificate or degree
- Five years of office management experience
Qualified candidates may send resumes, references, and letters of interest to
These documents can also be mailed or delivered in person to:
Immanuel Lutheran Church
500 Immanuel Road
Pflugerville, TX 78660
PDF version of the above posting: Office Manager Job Posting