Printed Word

The  IMAGE

The first Immanuel newsletter was called the “Church Chat” and was started in 1957. In 1964, the name was changed to the “Immanuel Image.” We send The IMAGE out, each month, to people who don’t have computer and internet access, as well as those who prefer a hard copy.

Editions of The Image and Bulletins from prior years can be found here.