All Sunday School classes begin at 9:45 am and end at 10:45 am.
Please join us to grow further in the word. If you are 3 years to 99+ we have a class for you.
Babysitting is provided during the Sunday education hour in the nursery located across from the Conference Room and is open to all children under the age of 2.
Youth – THINK ORANGE!
What is Orange? It’s a way of thinking. Look at it this way. The family is color red…warm, familiar, safe. The church is the color yellow…light of the world, professes God’s love for us and shows us His grace. When mix them both together in our Sunday School program we get ORANGE…families working with the church to strengthen and further the spiritual walk of all its members.
- Pre-K – 2nd Grade – Meet in the Basement for opening then class time.
- 3rd – 5th Grade – Meet directly in their classroom in the Basement.
- 6th – 8th – Meet in the Youth room then in the Garage for discussion.
- High School – Meet in the Youth room then in the Bistro for discussion.
College Students and Young Adults
“Hot Topics” led by James Kuempel electronically. Please call or text James at 512-413-9121 to be included in the Facebook group.
The Pathfinders employ contemporary materials to generate insightful discussion.
This class meets in the Parlor and is currently led by Natalie Knobloch.
In Fall 2016 through Fall 2017, the Pathfinders will be using The Wired Word curriculum.
Previous studies include:
- Spring 2016: All the Places to Go…How Will You Know? by John Ortberg
- Winter 2015/16: From Jesus to Christ: The First Christians by Frontline
- Fall 2015: Transformation: Letting God Change You from the Inside Out by Bill Hybels
- Spring 2015: Serving from the Heart: Finding Your Gifts & Talents for Service by Carol Cartmill
- Fall 2014: Managing Stress: Seeking Serenity for the Soul by Frank Janzow
- Summer 2014: Making Sense of Scripture by David Lose
- 2013 – 2014 school year: exploreGod.com.
This class is led by Barbara Bohls and meets in the Cry Room (the room just through the lower narthex at the base of the stairs to the sanctuary.)
During the summer, this group will study Living a Chocolate Life by Deb Burma.
Previous studies include:
- Fall 2016/Spring 2017: Soul Keeping by John Ortberg
- Spring 2016: God Is Closer Than You Think by John Ortberg
- Winter 2015/16: My One Word by Mike Ashcraft
- Fall 2015: If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat by John Ortberg
- Spring 2015: Love and Respect
- Fall 2014: Parenting Beyond Your Capacity
Adult Gospel Study
Mark & Bonnie Sassman lead a class that will be studying a book of the Bible each week verse by verse. This class meets in Conference Room #1 which is off the main hallway across from the craft display.