SUMMER Worship Schedule
During the summer months, from May 27 – Sep 2, there will be TWO services – one at 8:45 am and one at 11:00 am. Both services will be identical each week except on the Sunday of the Picnic Worship on June 24. The location of the service for each Sunday is in parenthesis ().
- May 27 – Trinity Sunday (Sanctuary/Chapel)
- June 3 – Education Theme (Parish Hall)
- June 10 – Children’s Songs (Sanctuary/Chapel)
- June 17 – Old Time Gospel (Parish Hall)
- June 24 – Picnic Worship Sunday (8:45 am in Sanctuary, 11:00 am at Pfluger Park)
- July 1 – God & Country (Sanctuary/Chapel)
- July 8 – Gospel Songs (Sanctuary/Chapel)
- July 15 – Brian’s Songs (Parish Hall)
- July 22 – Youth Sunday (Parish Hall)
- July 29 – JC & Company (Parish Hall)
- Aug 5 – Newer ELW Hymns (Sanctuary/Chapel)
- Aug 12 – Classic Camp Songs (Parish Hall)
- Aug 19 – Polka Sunday (Parish Hall)
- Aug 26 – Handbell Sunday (Sanctuary/Chapel)
- Sep 2 – ELW Labor/Service (Sanctuary/Chapel)
Any changes to the schedule for a given Sunday will be noted in the Announcements and\or Events on the front page.
The sacrament of HOLY COMMUNION is celebrated at all services every Sunday. All are welcome, believing that our Lord is present offering grace and forgiveness.
- At 7:45 service you will be ushered forward to kneel at the railing. Please place the chalice in the pedestal baskets located on either side.
- At 8:45 & 11:00 service you will commune by intinction, meaning you may dip the wafer in either the wine or grape juice or drink from the common cup.
Gluten-free wafers and/or white grape juice are available at all services.
Babysitting is provided for children up through the age of 4 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm.
The nursery is located in the hallway just outside the Narthex and across from the Conference Room.
Coffee & fellowship is available in the Lower Narthex each Sunday between services.
The standard Sunday worship and education schedule during the school year (Sep-May) is as follow:
- 7:45 am – Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
- 8:45 am – Contemporary Worship in the Parish Hall
- 9:45 am – Sunday School & Adult Education
- 11:00 am – Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary