From May 28 through August, the Sunday schedule will be as follow:
- 8:45 am – Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
- 9:45 am – Sunday School & Adult Education
- 11:00 am – Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
The two services will be identical each week except on the Sunday of the *Church Picnic.
Sundays in BOLD will be in the Parish Hall; all other services will be in the church Sanctuary & Chapel.
The musical themes for each service will be as follows:
- May 28—Youth Musicians
- June 4—Confirmation Sunday
- June 11—Trinity Sunday
- June 18—Gospel Sunday
- *June 25—Annual Picnic/Polka Sunday (@ Pfluger Park)
- July 2—God & Country
- July 9—Jazz Sunday
- July 16—Reformation Hymns
- July 23—Old Time Hymns
- July 30—Camp Songs
- Aug 6—Reformation Hymns
- Aug 13—Kids Songs
- Aug 20—Handbells
- Aug 27—Brian Markert Songs
- Sept 3—God’s Work, Our Hands
The sacrament of HOLY COMMUNION is celebrated at all services every Sunday. All are welcome, believing that our Lord is present offering grace and forgiveness.
- At 8:45 service you will commune by intinction, meaning you may dip the wafer in either the wine or grape juice.
- At 11:00 service you may choose a disposable cup or drink from the common cup.
Gluten-free wafers and/or white grape juice are available at all services.
Babysitting is provided for children up through the age of 4 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm.
The nursery is located in the hallway just outside the Narthex and across from the Conference Room.
Coffee & fellowship is available in the Lower Narthex each Sunday between services.