The standard Sunday worship and education schedule will be as follow:
- 7:45 am – Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
- 8:45 am – Contemporary Worship in the Parish Hall
- 9:45 am – Sunday School & Adult Education
- 11:00 am – Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
Any changes to the schedule for a given Sunday will be noted in the Announcements and\or Events on the front page.
The sacrament of HOLY COMMUNION is celebrated at all services every Sunday. All are welcome, believing that our Lord is present offering grace and forgiveness.
- At 7:45 service you will be ushered forward to kneel at the railing. Please place the chalice in the pedestal baskets located on either side.
- At 8:45 & 11:00 service you will commune by intinction, meaning you may dip the wafer in either the wine or grape juice or drink from the common cup.
Gluten-free wafers and/or white grape juice are available at all services.
Babysitting is provided for children up through the age of 4 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm.
The nursery is located in the hallway just outside the Narthex and across from the Conference Room.
Coffee & fellowship is available in the Lower Narthex each Sunday between services.