From May 28 through August, the Sunday schedule will be as follow:
- 7:45 am – Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
- 8:45 am – Contemporary Worship in the Parish Hall
- 9:45 am – Sunday School & Adult Education
- 11:00 am – Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
The sacrament of HOLY COMMUNION is celebrated at all services every Sunday. All are welcome, believing that our Lord is present offering grace and forgiveness.
- At 7:45 service you will be ushered forward to kneel at the railing. Please place the chalice in the pedestal baskets located on either side.
- At 8:45 & 11:00 service you will commune by intinction, meaning you may dip the wafer in either the wine or grape juice or drink from the common cup.
Gluten-free wafers and/or white grape juice are available at all services.
Babysitting is provided for children up through the age of 4 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm.
The nursery is located in the hallway just outside the Narthex and across from the Conference Room.
Coffee & fellowship is available in the Lower Narthex each Sunday between services.