June 11 – 14, 2018
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
We hope you and your children will join us for a week experiencing the fullness of Jesus in your life!
Register online to participate and/or to volunteer to help.
Or stop by the church office to pick up forms.
VBS is for all AGES!
What to Expect
5:00 pm – Dinner will be served (requesting $3.00/person donation to cover costs)
6 pm – 8 pm – Program for all ages
- Pre-K through 4th graders (the grade you are entering) will enjoy Shipwrecked.
- 5th through 8th grade will attend TOUGHER THAN NAILS … Xtreme activities teach this age group about how much Jesus Loves them & wants a relationship with them.
- Adults will be in the chapel and will feature special guests each evening.
- Pastor Kent Bohls will talk about the German settlers who first founded the community of Pflugerville and chartered Immanuel Lutheran Church.
- Local historian, Vernagene Mott, will lead a discussion of ILC in the community down through the years.
- Pastor Greg Gaskamp will introduce our Synod’s “Missional River Initiative” and community outreach here and now.
- Finally, Pastor Gary Goodson will talk about his experience as a Military Chaplain in Iraq and how congregations can serve Veterans in our community
Yes, Yes, we need you!!!
You will have more fun than you anticipate and what a blessing your service will be to others.
Please sign up in the breeze way, email Susan or pick up a form by the church office.
We’ll need your:
- cell phone #
- t-shirt size,
- days you can help (evenings), and
- what your preference is to do.
Also, you will be asked to fill out a background check if we can’t find one on file for you. If you are a volunteer registering and did not volunteer last year then we need to have a new background check on you. Forms are on the registration site.
(By the way….volunteers helping with the meal or set up/tear down, greeters or registration would be available to attend the Adult Class. Our Tribes Leaders, Tougher than Nails Crew, Rec, Crafts and Service Project volunteers will be tied up during the adult study time.)
See all the fun we had in past years!