PERSONAL CARE KITS for Lutheran World Relief will be the focus of Immanuel’s WELCA group during the months of September and October. Personal Care Kits are distributed to individuals who have lost everything (due to earthquake, floods, leaving home due to violence, etc.)
Please consider picking up one or more of the items listed below to
help an individual in need keep clean and healthy. Donations can be dropped off in the WELCA supply room or the designated baskets found around Immanuel.
- A bath towel (between the sizes of 20” x 40” and 27” x 52”) – Shop for a light or medium-weight towels as recipients hand wash and air dry their towels.
- Two or three bath size bars of soap – Any brand in its original wrapping. Each kit must have 8 to 9 oz. of soap; mini hotel size bars are not accepted.
- One adult-size toothbrush, in its original wrapping – Toothbrush multi-packs can be donated; the packages will be disassembled and each individual toothbrush will be sealed in a business-size envelope.
- One sturdy comb– Picks and fine tooth combs are not accepted.
- One metal nail clipper with or without file.
Thank you for your continued support and donations