- This event has passed.
February 21, 2018
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until March 22, 2018
Lenten services will be held in the Sanctuary & Chapel at:
- 10:00 AM
- 6:30 PM
Join us each week for a soup & salad dinner at 5:15 pm before the evening service.
Our Lenten theme this year will be “Thy Will Be Done.”
Each week, biblical characters will guide us in following our Lord more nearly day by day.
Here are the weekly themes & the cast of characters:
- Week 1, “God’s Will and My Inadequacy: Moses”
- Week 2, “God’s Will and My Dreams: Nathan”
- Week 3, “God’s Will and My Identity: Mary”
- Week 4, “God’s Will and My Worldview, Paul”
- Week 5, “God’s Will and My Response: Lydia”