Last week: 19 clients were served. One was a “first timer”, 56 Family Members”.
An appreciative long time Pantry client brought us a large pan of “Flan” which was shared. Delicious.
She immigrated as a 3 year old child from Cuba and her first residence was in California.
Food items needed:
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Box of Brownie Mix
- Small Bottles/cans of Fruit juices — Jumex and Welch’s, etc.
- 24 ct. box ramen in pkg.—not cups, Beef or Chicken
- 26 oz. cans (family size) condensed Soups
- Knorr Sides—Rice (pouch) , any flavor
- Knorr Sides—Noodle (pouch) , any flavor
- 16 oz. pkg. or box Spaghetti
- Hamburger “helper”
- Pancake Mix