- Hamburger Helper or Skillet
- Chicken Helper or Skillet
- Tuna Helper or Skillet
- Large bottles of Juices—Orange-Pineapple, Grape, Apple
- Austin, Keebler or Lance Sandwich Crackers
- Cereals – Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Special K.
- Canned Chicken—12 oz. can
- Ramen in packages, not cups
- 29 oz. cans of Fruit -Pears, Fruit Cocktail, Peaches
- Dessert – Swiss Rolls
NOTE: The Helper name is associated with Betty Crocker, but other brands can be used such as the ones that have Skillet in their titles.