The goal for LWR the month of March is gathering items needed to complete what has already been donated for Baby Care Kits. These kits provide a Mother the bare necessities to keep her baby warm and clean.
Needed items are:
- Receiving Blankets: medium-weight flannel or cotton or crocheted/knitted with lightweight yarn (no fleece); sizes approximately 36” to 52” square/rectangular
- Hand Towels
- Diapers (flat fold preferred)
- Jackets/Sweatshirts/Sweaters (with or without a hood): size 6 to 24 months or 2T
- Sleepers*/Gowns: size 6 to 24 months or 2T
- Bath-Size Bars of Gentle Soap (Ivory etc.)
* Without feet if possible; however, if sleepers have feet they will be cut off and hemmed.
Gently used clothing (no stains or tears) can be substituted for new ones so feel free to shop at Salvation Army, Goodwill or Garage Sales.
You can drop off your donations in the WELCA Room or in the LWR tub located outside the Church Offices.
Your continued donations to support this wonderful cause is greatly appreciated!!!