June 14-17, 2021
6:30 – 8:00 pm
VBS is for ages 4 – 13!!!
Register now online to participate or contact Melissa Parry at email@example.com.
What to Expect
- All students must complete pre-registration, see button above.
No walk-up registration this year as number of students will be limited due to COVID-19 global pandemic and space is limited to maintain physical distancing and safety protocols.
- Face masks will be required for everyone.
- Smaller groups will be outside a majority of the time.
Each group will have 3 events each night, craft or service project, activity, and bible story.
The Bible Story / Music will rotate into the Parish Hall.
- Each outside group will have drop off and pick up at the same location each evening.
Each group will have the same leaders each night to reduce the amount of person to person contact.
Each group will have a limited number of students.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will spread out in various locations inside the campus.
- Unlike past years, dinner will NOT be served. Participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottle.
- Participants and volunteers are encouraged to wear cool comfortable clothing, athletic shoes, and bring your own water bottle.
- Volunteer Training will be held on Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 10:45 am – 1:45 am in the Gather Room.
- Training and materials will be scheduled prior to VBS for leaders.
- 14 volunteers are needed each night – please register by Friday, May 14.
See all the fun we had in past years!